Fields marked with an * are required
Please answer all of the following questions.
APPLICANT'S CERTIFICATION AGREEMENT
- I authorize the investigation of all statements contained in this application and release from all liability any persons or employers supplying such information, and I also release the company from all liability that might result from making the investigation.
- I certify that the facts and information set forth in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any falsification, misrepresentation, or omission of facts on this application (or on any required documents) will be cause for
denial of employment or immediate termination of employment, regardless of when or how discovered.
- I agree, if I am offered and accept a position, to conform to all existing and future Company rules and regulations and I understand that the Company reserves the right to change wages, hours and working conditions as deemed necessary. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT, IF HIRED, MY EMPLOYMENT WILL BE AT-WILL, MEANING THAT EITHER PARTY CAN END THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY OR NO REASON.
- I understand that any employment offer is contingent upon my providing, within three (3) working days of employment, valid proof of identity and eligibility to work in order to comply with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
- The Berkeley Hotel is an equal opportunity employer and offers equal employment opportunity to all, based upon individual merit and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or any other protected class. The questions from the application are not intended to be discriminatory in nature and applicants are not required to submit any information which could be used for discriminatory purposes.
- I understand that the Company has a Drug and Alcohol Policy that provides for pre-employment testing. Consent to and compliance to such Policy is a condition of my employment. The Berkeley Hotel requires associates to submit to a drug and/or alcohol test in the event of work-related accidents, injury, or other circumstances. Failure to submit to or pass a drug or alcohol test will be
grounds for immediate dismissal.
- I understand that my employment with The Berkeley Hotel is contingent upon passing the background investigation. If the outcome is unfavorable, employment will be rescinded and/or terminated.
- I have read and reviewed the information provided in this application and the above statements. By signing this application for employment I certify that I have read, understand, and will comply with all parts of it and have answered all questions completely and fully.