Welcome to The Berkeley Hotel
Fifty-five elegantly appointed guest rooms display stylish decor and traditional furnishings. Many rooms have unparalleled views of downtown Richmond and the beautifully restored tobacco warehouses housing restaurants and boutique shops in our Shockoe Slip neighborhood. The Berkeley Hotel offers uncompromising guest service and amenities that include complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Access*, in-room coffee makers, voice mail, terry bathrobes, morning newspaper, health club privileges at the YMCA James Center, daily service with a homemade sweet treat, in-room dining as well as same day laundry and dry cleaning services. Valet parking is available for $23.00 per night, per automobile. Oversized vehicles may result in additional charges.
Each room in our luxury Richmond hotel is a thoughtfully considered sanctuary, with an atmosphere of elegance and refinement that far exceeds that of a mere hotel room. The Berkeley’s spacious guestrooms with high ceilings are appointed with luxurious solid cherry furnishings and traditional high-quality fabrics including 100 percent cotton Frette sheets and goose down and feather pillows. Additional amenities include shower massage, iron, ironing boards and hair dryers. Don’t forget your four-legged family members. We are dog-friendly, allowing max two dogs under 25 pounds with a $50 one-time pet fee per pet. The Governor’s Suite features two full baths, a luxurious king bed, large private terrace and an elegant peaked-ceiling living room with a panoramic view of Historic Shockoe Slip. Simply put; The Berkeley Hotel offers the very finest accommodations in Richmond along with the highest level of service. Part of The Berkeley charm is that every room is different! Our reservation staff is well versed in all the rooms and can select the one that fits your wishes.
* In-Room Wireless High-Speed Internet Access is available to guests with notebook computers fitted with a standard wireless internet card (802.11).
Government Per Diem Rates Available based on availability. Valid Government ID required at check-in.
- Cable Television / HBO
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- Terry Bathrobes
- Iron & Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryers
- In-Room Voice Mail
- Wi-Fi: Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Complimentary Weekday Newspaper
- Same day laundry and dry-cleaning services (Monday – Friday)
- Complimentary Health-Club Privileges at YMCA
- Business Center
- In Room Dining
- Dog Friendly – Allowing two dogs max, under 25 pounds. Fee is $50 per stay, per dog.
- Our guests with dogs will be placed on the 2nd floor, and cannot request rooms on another floor.
- 4pm Check-In Time and 12pm Check-Out Time